Monday, October 22, 2007

*OLD* September 27th, 2005 Evening- A Correction to Six Observations

To not make the mistake of throwing out the baby with the bathwater, the previous email can be summarized simply as this...
this being the baby.

The last week I joined a gym, read Crime and Punishment, got stuck having to write a 6 page paper on a crazy topic, and in my inspiration of joining the gym made an effort to put myself back under legalism but failed. The other stuff is the bathwater, just observations on the Buenos Aires. I don´t smoke, go to gay pubs, accost women named Jane while wearing a loincloth, snog, or commit heinous crimes in 19th century Russia. This is to reassure any of you who may have mistaken me for the other stuff.
i´m still here and still me,

josh bull

No comments: