Sunday, July 15, 2007

Written on Command for the Glorious Occasion of Trying It

(note to reader(s)...when I have nothing new to post, I'll sift through memories of the past...This is my right because I titled the blog "Pseudomemories" which basically means I can write whatever I want from whenever I found/created it)

Yoga Tea Cold Season Organic (actual name of tea)
The constitution of your tired face
arms hang limp, eyes stare into space
reveal the effect the tea has had
though therapeutic, it tastes real bad
so, unsure of what your reaction should be
you mimic the pose of a human zombie

Sing praises to heaven for God's gift to mankind
Yoga Tea Cold Season Organic made with the zest of lemon's rind
Though it numbs your whole body and freezes your head
drinking its nasty flavor down is better than being dead
So sing a song aof thanks to Cold Season Organic
when you regain feeling in a few hours; if not, start to panic

I loved the tea so much I named my first kid 'Cold Season'
When she gets old enough to be sick she'll soon see the reason
for though it's certain she'll be picked on for ages
her health insurance won't eat up my hard-earned wages
Besides, imagine how proud she'll be
when she meets her little brother 'Yoga Organic Tea'

The lesson of the poem is without a doubt
Drink Yoga Tea Cold Season Organic 'cause really that's what life is all about

No comments: