Sunday, July 15, 2007

When Lent met New Years

Consider this a resolution. Seeing as I've written three real journal entries since January 2007 and seeing as this sad site has seen only seven snippets of pseudomemories in the past two years, I thought it time for a change. So, for however long this feeling lasts, I shall write. Since I write for myself and for a public that appears to me, at best, to furtively glance at my thoughts without commenting (maybe feeling guilty about reading it though I voluntarily relinquished these stories), I will continue in the great tradition of travel writing. Though I may not travel, I will write. I will put poems, ridiculous paints, photos (if I ever get my camera to work), stories from my life, stories I've appropriated from entertainment (movies, books, friends, strangers), and my imagination. This blog will truly be PSEUDOMEMORIES- postings from that exotic land between memories and imagination, past and future, reality and hope, dreams and waking life- in sum, where I live day-to-day.

No comments: